Home - Return to Previous Page
49206 Stinger Bundle, Power System for use with Early 1998 Dodge 5.9L, Two-Wheel or Four-Wheel Drive (2WD/4WD)
Stinger Bundle, Power System for use with Early 1998 Dodge 5.9L, Two-Wheel or Four-Wheel Drive (2WD/4WD)
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power & MPG
- Honors the host vehicle & improves longevity
- Stinger affordably augments truck muscle and durability
- Best gains of +59 hp and +148 lb-ft (rear wheel), and 5% better mileage
- CHROME tip
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-51
Fits Early 98 Dodge 5.9L Pickup, 12-valve
Stinger affordably augments truck muscle and durability with impressive best gains of +59 hp and +148 lb-ft (rear wheel), and 5% better mileage. PICKUP: Stinger makes fast work of brawny jobs, thanks to gains to +59 hp and +148 lb-ft torque. Sprint heavy loads up hills faster, in higher gear. Shave fuel costs with 5% better mileage. For a modest investment, you'll get years of great returns.
Test vehicle: 1995 pickup with 5-speed manual transmission
Solo vehicle weight: 6,200 lbs. Towing combined vehicle weight: 17,000 lbs.
Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 107.0 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H13.0000” x L65.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.