Home - Return to Previous Page
25973 Intercooler System with Boost Tubes for use with 1999.5-2003 Ford 7.3L
Techni-Cooler Intercooler System
Intercooler System with Boost Tubes for use with 1999.5-2003 Ford 7.3L
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- 18% increase in flow
- Mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Big aluminum end tanks won't burst like stock
- High-flow inlet and outlet
- Thicker core area with impressive volume
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-82
Banks Intercooler provides the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. Cooling the air makes it denser and more oxygen rich, improving combustion and engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy and lower EGTs. What could be cooler than that? Mounting hardware included. Banks Intercooler system includes mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks instead of the wimpy stock plastic ones that can rupture under high-boost conditions... a high-flow inlet that distributes air evenly across the intercooler for an 18% increase in flow and more effective cooling... a wide-open outlet... and a thicker core area with impressive volume. Eliminates restrictions, dramatically increasing the cooling capacity for massive continuous power. Big aluminum end tanks won't burst like the plastic stock ones.
NOTE: Fits trucks built in 1999
- Item Requires Shipping
- 82.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H21.0000” x L43.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.