Home - Return to Previous Page
25973 Techni-Cooler Intercooler System with Boost Tubes for use with 1999.5-2003 Ford 7.3L
Techni-Cooler Intercooler System
Techni-Cooler Intercooler System with Boost Tubes for use with 1999.5-2003 Ford 7.3L
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 5-year Warranty
- 18% increase in flow
- Mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Big aluminum end tanks won't burst like stock
- High-flow inlet and outlet
- Thicker core area with impressive volume
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-82
Techni-Cooler provides the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. Cooling the air makes it denser and more oxygen rich, improving combustion and engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy and lower EGTs. What could be cooler than that? Mounting hardware included. Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system includes mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks instead of the wimpy stock plastic ones that can rupture under high-boost conditions... a high-flow inlet that distributes air evenly across the intercooler for an 18% increase in flow and more effective cooling... a wide-open outlet... and a thicker core area with impressive volume. Eliminates restrictions, dramatically increasing the cooling capacity for massive continuous power. Big aluminum end tanks won't burst like the plastic stock ones.
NOTE: Fits trucks built in 1999
- Item Requires Shipping
- 82.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H21.0000” x L43.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.