Home - Return to Previous Page
48803 Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1987-1989 Ford 460 Truck, Automatic or Manual Transmission
Torque Tube System
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1987-1989 Ford 460 Truck, Automatic or Manual Transmission
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Includes two full manifolds & stainless Y-pipe
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp/flex
- No sealant/gaskets needed
- No need for factory heat shields
- Runs cooler to protect expensive plug wires
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-41
2.5 inch catalytic converter inlet
F-350 4x4 requires sway bar bracket #48899
Virtually indestructible 100% stainless TorqueTubes maximize exhaust extraction, unleashing gobs of torque that'll jam you into the seat and haul you up the grade. Banks' 100% stainless TorqueTubes are virtually indestructible. Includes two full exhaust manifold assemblies, each with a seamless high-velocity collector. Unlike the restrictive stock setup, Banks TorqueTubes literally pull out the exhaust, unleashing greater torque and helping the intake stroke to draw in more air.
Bulletproof 100% stainless construction
Ultra-thick, 5/8 inch flanges welded on both sides and machined perfectly flat
Fits so tight, it mounts without need for sealant or gaskets
Seamless pulse extractor tuned to pull exhaust and slash backpressure
Designed to run cooler to protect expensive plug wires
Includes stainless Y-pipe assembly with seamless Y-collector
No need for factory heatshields
- Item Requires Shipping
- 69.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H11.0000” x L43.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.