Home - Return to Previous Page
49220 Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with Ford 460 Class A, Non-Catalytic Converter
Torque Tube System
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with Ford 460 Class A, Non-Catalytic Converter
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Tuned specifically for motorhomes
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp or flex
- No sealant or gaskets required
- Includes Y-pipe, head pipe and heat shielding
- Designed to run cooler to protect expensive plug wires
- No need for factory heat shields
Fits Motorhomes w/o catalytic converter
- Item Requires Shipping
- 113.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H22.0000” x L57.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.