Home - Return to Previous Page
49165 Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1997-2003 Ford F-53 6.8L V-10 Class-A Motorhome, No EGR
Torque Tube System
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1997-2003 Ford F-53 6.8L V-10 Class-A Motorhome, No EGR
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Exclusive tuned-length parallel 5-tube design
- Patented PowerPickle pulse converter
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp or flex
- Includes Y-pipe and heat shielding
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-76
Fits Class-A, No EGR
Will NOT fit National RV with DuraFrame
- Item Requires Shipping
- 113.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H22.0000” x L57.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.