Home - Motorhome
41884 Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 2015-16 Ford F-150, 2.7/3.5L EcoBoost
Banks Ram-Air Intake System
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 2015-16 Ford F-150, 2.7/3.5L EcoBoost
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- More power and better mileage
- Beats stock and the competition
- Less restrictive than stock
- OILED Air Filter Element
- CARB EO D-161-104
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. Banks opens up your truck's breathing with a flowbench-developed and dyno-proven Ram-Air Intake System that is less restrictive than stock. Ram-Air's lifetime filter has a huge outlet with deep filter pleats that maximize flow and a complete air filter housing that draws in cooler, denser air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy.
Features and Benefits:
Large filter housing, specially designed inlet and low-restriction tubing optimize airflow
Giant dome-shaped lifetime filter replaces flat panel filter for more flow, never buy another filter
Large filter area for maximum high-flow filtration.
The Banks Ram-Air utilizes the stock base. It's an easy, hassle-free fit that ensures a secure connection and no disruption to air flow.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W12.2500” x H23.0000” x L24.6250”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Danny10/07/2017 06:21AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 monthNot purchased from: Banks Power
Installed perfectly with no issues at all, perfect fit. Does not give you that drone that most intakes give off. Power is there and noticeable, fuel economy improved 2mpg and my truck requires less acceleration while traveling uphill. Turbos sound louder than they did with the stock intake. This intake is worth it all the way and I would highly recommend it. Once again, another classic product from Banks that actually works.
You must login to post a review.