Home - Return to Previous Page
66412 AutoMind 2 Programmer, Hand Held for use with Dodge/Ram/Jeep, Diesel/Gas
AutoMind 2 Programmer, Hand Held for use with Dodge/Ram/Jeep, Diesel/Gas
- Power, Fuel Economy and Performance
- Delivers power on demand by removing factory's power delay
- Internet updatable
- Flexible all-in-one programmer & scan tool
- Displays critical engine functions
- New and improved user interface
- Full-color 2.8 inch screen
- Adjust or remove engine rev and/or top speed limiter*
- Speedometer calibration based on tire size and/or gear ratio*
- Tuned for torque management and shift points/firmness*
- Monitor performance & fuel economy
- Control cylinder deactivation features*
- Read and clear trouble codes*
- Updatable, Windows 7 (or newer) and Mac OS
- *NOTE: Features vary by application. See description for specific details.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.5000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: gary04/03/2017 10:32PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Banks Power
Just a moment to share with everyone that might be interested. I have Dodge that has the "infamous" MDS on it and like many, I hate it with a passion! It is terrible to have a HEMI that sounds like a HONDA. I researched all the Dodge Forums, and the prevailing opinion was that the DiabloSport i2010 was the way to go. I called and ordered one, updated it, and plugged it in and nothing; again and nothing; again and nothing. It would do everything except turn off MDS. I contacted their tech department, and he spend an hour and a half with me on the phone trying everything to make it work and nothing. Then he admitted they did have a problem with this particular parameter and had no idea when there would be a fix.
He was very helpful in getting me my refund and RMA number and quick to give me my refund.
So, I called Bank's and talked with Thomas, he guaranteed me that theirs would do the job. Ordered it 2nd Day,
updated it, hooked it up, BOOM, no more MDS. And choices galore of things you can do. Every Hemi guy needs one of these.
You must login to post a review.