Home - Return to Previous Page
25987 Intercooler System with Boost Tubes for use with 2013-2017 RAM 6.7L
Techni-Cooler Intercooler System
Intercooler System with Boost Tubes for use with 2013-2017 RAM 6.7L
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Steady power output even under extreme temperatures
- Includes all necessary hardware
Fits 2013-17 Ram 6.7L
Banks is Breaking BAD!
Turbos and intercoolers are Density Machines. Increased Boost Air Density…"BAD" is very Good for power. After 58 years, the crew at Banks is Damn Good at making BAD… the numbers don’t lie!
When you compare the New Banks Intercooler for the Ram 6.7L to stock and aFe, you can clearly see why Banks is better. The Banks 6.7L Ram intercooler outflows stock 13x better than aFe does, and flows 2.5x better than aFe. Plus, with 55% reduced pressure loss, your looking at some serious density increases which equal massive power gains. When you compare to aFe in regards to the performance, and then see that we do it for less, why would you buy anything other than Banks? Banks = HUGE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGE… lower price!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 67.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H38.0000” x L15.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Brandon08/24/2017 08:42PM
Product ownership: Less than 3 monthsNot purchased from: Banks Power
This is a solid good looking and functioning intercooler. It fit well into my 2014 ram with not install headaches.Only had one issue. I was missing one clamp from the kit but i call up Banks and they shipped it to me the same day. Stuff happens and its great that they stand behind the product and service. This is a great product and i cant wait to get the Monster Ram intake and grid heater delete.
You must login to post a review.