Home - Return to Previous Page
42230-D Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Dry Filter for use with 2013-14 Chevy/GMC 6.6L, LML
Banks Ram-Air Intake System
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Dry Filter for use with 2013-14 Chevy/GMC 6.6L, LML
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Outflows stock and competitors up to 35%
- Reduces exhaust gas temps (EGTs)
- Exclusive 5 inch bellows prevents component damage
- Cooler temps
- Cleaner-running engine
- DRY Air Filter Element
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-102
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. (2013-14) Flowbench developed, dyno proven cold-air intake with enclosed housing improves flow up to 35%. Increases power and fuel economy
reduces exhaust gas temps and sooty, black smoke. Testing, testing and more testing. Banks Ram-Air Intake Systems are tested and proven. They start out as CAD software prototypes and are put through flow simulations. After a hardware prototype is made, it's tested on a flowbench. Then it's tested on the vehicle. And finally, Banks' density-tests the Ram-Air against stock and many competitors. Proven design. Proven performance. Thanks to its enclosed cold-air housing, huge inlet, giant dome-shaped lifetime filter and streamlined design, Banks Ram-Air Intake maximizes the flow of cool, dense air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy. It flows 35% better than stock. And delivers greater air density to the turbo's inlet than the stock system and every competitor tested! It's all about density. And Banks Ram-Air Intakes deliver. The harder you work your truck, the more Banks Ram-Air Intake improves power and fuel economy! Longer service life, too. An aftermarket exclusive: with 5 inch bellows, Banks Ram-Air accommodates engine movement, which protects the components and extends service life. What's more, Ram-Air is designed to not cause fault or error codes. NEW FILTER OPTIONS! Choose from the traditional red, dry filter or the all-new black, dry filter. Plus, you can even get an extra layer of filtration protection by adding a pre-filter to your order.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H11.0000” x L22.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.