Home - Return to Previous Page
41870-D Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Dry Filter for use with 2011-2014 Ford F-150, 3.5L EcoBoost
Banks Ram-Air Intake System
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Dry Filter for use with 2011-2014 Ford F-150, 3.5L EcoBoost
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- More power and better mileage for your EcoBoost!
- Beats stock and the competition!
- Up to 64.6% less restrictive than stock
- DRY Air Filter Element
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-103
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. Banks opens up your truck's breathing with a flowbench-developed and dyno-proven Ram-Air Intake System that is 64.6% less restrictive than stock on the 3.5L (53.4% for 5.0L and 46.8% for 6.2L) at 600 CFM. Ram-Air's lifetime filter has a huge outlet with deep filter pleats that maximize flow and a complete air filter housing that draws in cooler, denser air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy.
Features and Benefits:
Large filter housing, specially designed inlet and low-restriction tubing optimize airflow
Giant dome-shaped lifetime filter replaces flat panel filter for more flow,never buy another filter
Large filter area for maximum high-flow filtration
One system fits all model years
All hardware included to cover every sensor variation (3.5L only).
The Banks Ram-Air utilizes the stock base. It's an easy, hassle-free fit that ensures a secure connection and no disruption to air flow. Ford changed the sensor design in 2012 on the 3.5L, and the compressor bypass valve hose routing in 2013 - but don't worry about it - this system comes with everything you need no matter what model year you have.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H11.0000” x L22.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Robert01/08/2018 03:16PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Banks Power
Just installed on my 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor. Can already tell difference in air flow. Can literally hear the change. Would recommend for any vehic le.
You must login to post a review.