Home - Return to Search Results
42225 Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 1994-2002 Dodge 5.9L
Banks Ram-Air Intake System
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 1994-2002 Dodge 5.9L
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Increases airflow up to 33%
- Outflows stock and competitors
- Huge cold-air inlet. Extra large outlet.
- Cooler temps, less smoke and more MPG
- OILED Air Filter Element
- Will not work with Banks Brake
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-100
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H11.0000” x L22.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Scott09/18/2016 04:19PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Banks Power
I replaced my old style (cold air) tube and cone filter that I had been using on my 99 Dodge Cummins with the this Banks unit. I have been running with DE exhast, Fass, Superchip and BD intake horn but when I added the Banks intake I could feel the difference from take off and highway driving. I can pass a slower vehicle at 70 like greased lightening now, MUCH better than before the Banks install. Hey and it gives the exhaust a better sound too.
You must login to post a review.