Home - Products - Jeep
51316 Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1991-2002 Jeep 2.5L Wrangler
Torque Tube System
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1991-2002 Jeep 2.5L Wrangler
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Heavy 400 stainless replaces crack-prone stock piece
- bolts on
- 1/2 inch thick flanges won't warp or flex
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-78
Heavy 400 stainless replaces crack-prone stock piece
bolts on. Thick 1/2 inch flange is double welded, machined dead flat and precisely fitted to resist warping and cracking. The Banks TorqueTube assembly for the 2.5L Wrangler provides nearly identical engineering innovations and benefits as the TorqueTubes for the 4.0L 6-cylinder Jeeps: bulletproof construction... precision fit of the dead-flat half inch flange to the port pattern... imperviousness of the flange to cracking and separating... and the easy, bolt-on design. Includes an extra-thick gasket (not shown) that stands up to super-hot temperatures. Includes: Stainless TorqueTube exhaust manifold assembly with mandrel-bent primary tubes, seamless collector and flange
Gasket (not shown)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 29.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H8.0000” x L31.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.