Home - Return to Previous Page
49207 Stinger Bundle, Power System for use with Early 1998 Dodge 5.9L, Two-Wheel or Four-Wheel Drive (2WD/4WD)
Stinger Bundle, Power System for use with Early 1998 Dodge 5.9L, Two-Wheel or Four-Wheel Drive (2WD/4WD)
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power & MPG
- Honors the host vehicle & improves longevity
- Major performance at a modest cost
- Stinger works hard and plays hard
- Rear-wheel gains up to +40 hp and +50 lb-ft
- 10% better fuel economy, too
- CHROME tip
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-80
Fits Pickup, F-250/350 Standard cab*
Major performance at a modest cost. Stinger works hard and plays hard. Rear-wheel gains up to +40 hp and +50 lb-ft, up to 10% better fuel economy, too. F-250, F-350 & SUPER-DUTY PICKUP: With best gains of +40 hp and +50 lb-ft torque, Banks' stainless-steel Stinger is a potent upgrade that delivers major substance at a modest cost. Stinger continues the more-bang-for-your-buck theme by slashing up to 10% from fuel costs. Indestructible! Gasoline: 7.5L (460), '87-97.
Test vehicle: 1995 F-350 crew-cab pickup, E4OD automatic transmission.
Solo vehicle weight = 6,490 lbs., Towing combined vehicle weight = 13,000 lbs.
Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels.
Truck is air injected is 2-bolt flange with 1 inch steel tube is present at back of exhaust manifold on passenger side. 1987 trucks - Banks only fits models with electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 107.0 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H13.0000” x L65.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.