Home - Exhaust Manifolds & Headers
49138 Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with Ford 6.8L Truck/Excursion No EGR, Late Catalytic Converter
Torque Tube System
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with Ford 6.8L Truck/Excursion No EGR, Late Catalytic Converter
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Patented PowerPickle pulse converter maximizes exhaust extraction
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp or flex
- Includes stainless Y-pipe assembly
- Includes heat shielding
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-76
Fits models w/NO-EGR and Late Style Catalytic Converter
Inlet flange is behind transmission cross-member
- Item Requires Shipping
- 69.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H11.0000” x L43.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.