Home - Return to Previous Page
46482 Banks Power Stinger System
- Delivers huge tow-all-day-with-lower-EGTs power
- Gain up to +75 hp and +110 lb-ft plus more MPG
- Split-dual exhaust, CHROME tips
- Fits F-250/350 Crew cab, short bed
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-80 (RA), D-161-93 (OM)
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power & MPG
- Honors the host vehicle & improves longevity
Here's how to handle tough towing jobs without breaking a sweat (or your budget). Banks' new Stinger system delivers plenty of power specifically calibrated for working, hauling and everyday street driving. You get comprehensive fuel tuning matched with industry's finest airflow upgrades for optimum engine efficiency, cooler exhaust gas temps, virtually no backpressure, six levels of adjust-on-the-fly power, and top gains of +75 hp and +110 lb-ft (at the rear wheels) of continuous, usable, safe towing power.
And thanks to EconoMind's fuel economy features, you'll spend less time and money at the fuel pump, too!
Pick your look! Dual exit Stinger systems include Banks' exclusive 6x5 inch ob-round (patented design) angle-cut rolled-edge tailpipe tips while single exit systems sport a 5 inch round tip?and then you get a choice of polished chrome-over stainless or high-temp black finish.
Split-dual exhaust applies to single-rear wheel applications only (they do not fit appropriately on duallys)
Vehicles built prior to 10/03 are 2003 models.
Vehicles built 10/03 or later are 2004 models.
2006-07 manual transmissions: Banks turbine outlet pipe not required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 145.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H12.0000” x L38.3300”