Home - Return to Previous Page
25975 Intercooler System with High-Ram and Boost Tubes for use with 2005-2007 Ford 6.0L, F250/F350/F450
Techni-Cooler Intercooler System
Intercooler System with High-Ram and Boost Tubes for use with 2005-2007 Ford 6.0L, F250/F350/F450
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Mandrel-bent 3.5 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Big aluminum end tanks won't burst like stock
- Thicker core with 21% improvement in volume
- Super-flow High-Ram intake manifold
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-90
Superior to stock, everything about Banks Intercooler system is bigger. It includes mandrel-bent 3.5 inch high-flow boost tubes... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks instead of the wimpy stock plastic ones that can rupture under high-boost conditions... a wide-open inlet and outlet... a 19% thicker core area with a 21% improvement in volume... and a colossal super-flow High-Ram intake manifold. Banks Intercooler dramatically increases the cooling capacity by balancing the richer fuel mixture with greater airflow and cooler, denser air. Denser air has more oxygen, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy and lower EGTs. That's a truckload of benefits! Banks Intercooler delivers the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. It doesn't get any cooler than Banks Intercooler! Mounting hardware included. Eliminates restrictions, dramatically increasing the cooling capacity for massive continuous power. Big aluminum end tanks won't burst like the plastic stock ones.
Please note: 2005 Excursion owners must identify which manifold they have.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 104.0 lbs.
- W13.5000” x H30.0000” x L41.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.