Home - Return to Previous Page
25980 Intercooler System with Monster-Ram and Boost Tubes for use with 2003-2005 Dodge 5.9L
Techni-Cooler Intercooler System
Intercooler System with Monster-Ram and Boost Tubes for use with 2003-2005 Dodge 5.9L
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Thicker core with 27% more flow volume
- Large 3-1/2 inch boost tubes, superior aluminum end tank design
- Includes Monster-Ram intake.
- Increases air density for higher continuous power.
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-82
- Item Requires Shipping
- 92.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H32.0000” x L45.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Randy08/28/2017 10:46PM
Product ownership: Less than 3 months
Purchased from: Banks Power
Just as promised, this inter-cooler decreased my exhaust gas temperatures from 150 to around 300 degrees depending on the conditions. I'm pulling a total of about 25,000 pounds. This enabled me to keep a higher overall speed, decrease my EGT's and keep the engine temperature at a safe level. I use a 180 degree thermostat, not quite as easy-going as a 190, so beware. Here in Utah we have lots of mountains to pull over, so the inter-cooler is a huge asset. Very seldom have I exceeded 1250 degrees on EGT's, so a huge improvement. Oh and if you are "working" it, you can get 40+MPG's. My best is 43, empty truck. Dodge Ram
You must login to post a review.