Home - Return to Previous Page
49073 Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1996-2000 GM 454 Class-A Motorhome, P30
Torque Tube System
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1996-2000 GM 454 Class-A Motorhome, P30
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp/flex
- No sealant/gaskets needed
- Head-pipe & heat shielding included
- Accommodates spark plug heat shields, eliminates need for expensive wires
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-79
Fits Class-A P-30 chassis
- Item Requires Shipping
- 113.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H22.0000” x L57.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.