Home - Return to Previous Page
25994 Boost Tube Upgrade Kit 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins (Driver side only) Banks Power
Boost Tube Upgrade Kit (Driver side only) for 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L
This kit is designed to work with stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") and the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).
Emissions Compliant: CARB EO In Process
Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins? Banks boost tube is larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks cold side tube has up to 70% percent greater flow area than stock tube. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, our tubes are mandrel bent for constant diameter. This increases performance by allowing quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots. This boost tube is designed for serious horsepower.
- Designed to give you a greater cooling capacity
- Increase performance and lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5 or 4 inch Monster Ram for the most power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Diameter: 3.5 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Red powder-coated
- Driver side, Cold side only
- Banks: 3.5 inch
- Stock: 2.73 inch
Banks cold side has 70% greater flow area than OEM cold side.
Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
This kit is designed to work with the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W15.2500” x H4.2500” x L23.3800”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.