Home - Return to Previous Page
41882 Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 2011-2014 Ford F-150, 6.2L
Banks Ram-Air Intake System
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 2011-2014 Ford F-150, 6.2L
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- More power and better mileage
- Beats stock and the competition
- Up to 64.6% less restrictive than stock
- OILED Air Filter Element
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-99
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. Banks opens up your truck's breathing with a flowbench-developed and dyno-proven Ram-Air Intake System that is less restrictive than stock. Ram-Air's lifetime filter has a huge outlet with deep filter pleats that maximize flow and a complete air filter housing that draws in cooler, denser air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy.
Features and Benefits:
Large filter housing, specially designed inlet and low-restriction tubing optimize airflow.
Giant dome-shaped lifetime filter replaces flat panel filter for more flow.
Never buy another filter.
Large filter area for maximum high-flow filtration.
The Banks Ram-Air utilizes the stock base. It's an easy, hassle-free fit that ensures a secure connection and no disruption to air flow. Ford changed the sensor design in 2012, and the compressor bypass valve hose routing in 2013 - but don't worry about it - this system comes with everything you need no matter what model year you have.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H11.0000” x L22.0000”