Home - Return to Previous Page
42215-D Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Dry Filter for use with 2011-16 Ford 6.7L F250, F350, F450
Banks Ram-Air Intake System
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Dry Filter for use with 2011-16 Ford 6.7L F250, F350, F450
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Improves flow up to 26%
- Reduces EGTs.
- DRY Air Filter Element
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-102
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. This is no filter-on-a-stick! Ram-Air is an extensively tested and validated cold-air intake with enclosed housing
improves flow up to 26%. Increases power and fuel economy. Reduces EGTs. Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air. Inhales cooler denser outside air. Improves flow up to 26% for greater power and MPG. Helps engine run cooler and cleaner. The giant lifetime filter flows more freely than the factory's highly dense paper filter, and the aerodynamic shape eliminates restrictions. Works seamlessly with stock sensors to not generate trouble codes. Accommodates engine movement for greater durability. Easy install, reusable filter is easy to access for monitoring and cleaning. (By contrast, the stock filter is difficult to access, not reusable, and when dirty, requires replacement of the whole expensive unit!) Lifetime Limited Warranty on filter element. Unit is triple validated before the name Banks is stamped on. We test, the other guys don't. That's the Banks difference! NEW FILTER OPTIONS! Choose from the traditional red, oiled filter or the all-new black, dry filter. Plus, you can even get an extra layer of filtration protection by adding a pre-filter to your order.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H11.0000” x L22.0000”